People at a University of Calgary residence are being told to be extra vigilant about washing their hands after a student at Rundle Hall became sick last week with a suspected case of viral meningitis.
COLLEGE STATION, Texas, July 25, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ – New research conducted by biologists at Texas A&M University suggests that ZOLOFT®, one of the most widely prescribed antidepressants in the world, also packs a potential preventative bonus — potent mechanisms capable of inhibiting deadly fungal infections.(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20120502/DC99584LOGO)The findings …
Texas A&M University has confirmed a student enrolled during the current spring 2012 semester at Texas A&M University-Texarkana has been diagnosed with viral meningitis.
A graduate student at George Washington University has died after contracting meningococcal meningitis
George Washington U. Student Dies From Meningitis
A graduate student at The George Washington University has died from a rare but contagious form of meningitis.
GW Student Dies From Meningitis
Health concerns at George Washington University where a case of meningococcal meningitis has been confirmed.
Originally posted here:
Meningitis Confirmed at GW University
Temple University officials say a male student who lives off-campus is suspected of having a bacterial meningococcal infection.
See original article:
Temple student suspected of having meningitis
The 21-year-old University of Colorado student who was diagnosed with meningococcal meningitis Friday volunteered at a local day care facility, but Boulder County Public Health officials said